Do you need assistance? Contact Sales
The Leica LINO L4P1 is a new, all-in-one 180° multi-line laser layout tool designed to handle jobs that have traditionally required both a line laser and a point laser.
The new base of this laser level is designed for fast setups. Just grab and spin the unit on its base to get close, then use the fine-tune knob to adjust the line or cross point for perfect placement.
Combined with an overhead plumb laser point, the intersections of the three 180° vertical laser lines with the horizontal laser line create a total of five layout points for easy alignment and quick height transfers from wall-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling.
The self-leveling pendulum ensures a level line. You know your line is out of level when it blinks. Once level, the line goes solid. Lock the pendulum to set out angled lines or to protect the mechanism when you aren't using it.
The L4P1 runs on both rechargable Li-Ion batteries -- good for up to 24 hours on a single charge -- as well as standard alkaline batteries.
As with all our laser levels, the L4P1 is IP54 rated dust-proof and splash protected.
The four cross line lasers make this the ultimate 90º layout tool, perfect for wood or steel stud construction, point transfer for electrical installations, interior finish work and various other trade applications.
We recommend a tripod for maximum versatility like the TRI70. The L4P1 base mounts to either 1/4" or 5/8" tripod threads, so you can use a tripod you already have, or choose a Leica Geosystems tripod that best suits your needs. The L4P1 is also compatible with our RGR 200 laser receiver, which extends the working range of the multi-line laser up to 164ft.
|Range with laser receiver*||80 m|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.02 mm/m|
|Self-levelling range||± 3°|
|# of laser dots||1|
|# of laser lines||4|
|Beam direction||3 vertical, 1 horizontal, 1 plumb down|
|Dot accuracy||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Horizontal line accuracy||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Vertical line accuracy||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Laser type||635 nm/class 2|
|Battery type||Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 4 x 1.5V)|
|Operating time**||up to 24 h (Li-ion)|
|Dimensions||147 x 147 x 181 mm|
|Weight with batteries||1173 g|
5/8" + 1/4"
|Scope of delivery||L4P1,
Li-Ion battery pack, charger,
Alkaline battery tray,
*depending on lighting conditions
**depending on laser mode
- Lino L4P1 Online User Manuals
- Lino L4P1 User Manual (EN)
- Lino L4P1 User Manual (ES)
- Lino L4P1 User Manual (FR)
- Lino L4P1 Battery Pack CE Conformity Declaration
- Lino L4P1 CE Conformity Declaration
- Lino L4P1 Recycling Passport
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (English)
- Leica DISTO/LinoFamily Brochure (German)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (French)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Italian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Spanish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Danish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Dutch)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Swedish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Norwegian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Russian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Japanese)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Polish)