Do you need assistance? Contact Sales
The ML180 is a 90 degree cross line laser level. It has 4 laser lines, 4 cross points and a plumb down point that is conveniently set to the outside of the tool for easy access. The ML180 features electronic self leveling and remote adjustment of +/- 4 degrees using the laser receiver as a remote control.
The XCR Catch laser receiver offers more functionality than a standard receiver for line lasers or for rotation lasers. The receiver beeps to indicate that you are close to or directly in line with the laser beam. The big difference here is that the XCR Catch operates like a remote control and automatically catches the beam with the Smart Targeting function. By holding down the right and left arrow buttons you can spin the ML180 on a horizontal axis of +/- 4 degrees.
This is great when working alone, outside and at long distances (up to 50 meters). Simply get the laser close to your target and then micro adjust remotely to get it right where you want it or use the automatic alignment function Smart Targeting. This is perfect for lining up at a 90 degree angle with the corners of existing structures or laying out walls.
Precise layouts at long distances
The electronic self-leveling automatically compensates for the tool being slightly out of level. This precision eliminates costly errors due to incorrect line projection, which is especially important at longer distances.
The Leica Lino ML180 can be used with a rechargeable battery pack or alkaline batteries. This provides maximum flexibility and ensures that the Leica Lino ML180 is always ready for use. The tool can also be used while being charged.
Plumb dot positioning
Using the plumb dot, you can set up the Leica Lino over a desired point. The plumb beam is offset to the corner of the tool. So the Leica Lino ML180 can be quickly and easily set up over markings, including those close to walls.
The smart XCR Catch – laser receiver and remote control
The XCR Catch features a large reception window located on either side of the laser receiver so laser lines can be detected very quickly. The receiver display is on both sides of the device so that the position of the laser line can be read from different working positions.
The XCR Catch comes with a versatile bracket. The bracket allows the tool to be fixed in multiple positions on various building elements. It also has a quick-adjustment feature.
|Range with laser receiver*||100 m|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.07 mm/m|
|Self-levelling range||± 5°|
|# of laser dots||1|
|# of laser lines||4|
|Beam direction||Vertical forward + right + left, horizontal, plumb down|
|Dot accuracy||± 0.1 mm/m|
|Horizontal line accuracy||± 0.07 mm/m|
|Vertical line accuracy||± 0.07 mm/m|
|Laser type||635 nm/class 2|
|Battery type||NiMH rechargeable (or D 2 × 1.5V)|
|Operating time**||up to 12 h (NiMH)|
|Dimensions||250 x 159 x 230 mm|
|Weight with batteries||2200 g|
|Scope of delivery||ML180,
NiMH battery pack, charger,
Alkaline battery tray,
laser goggles,target plate,
*depending on lighting conditions
**depending on laser mode
- Leica LINO ML180/90 User Manual PDF (German)
- Leica LINO ML180/90 User Manual PDF (Italian)
- Leica LINO ML180/90 User Manual PDF (English)
- Leica LINO ML180 Flyer (German)
- Leica LINO ML180 Flyer (Italian)
- Leica LINO ML180 Flyer (English)
- Leica LINO ML180 Flyer (Spanish)
- Leica LINO ML180 Recycling Passport
- Leica LINO ML180 Quality Declaration Certificate
- Leica LINO ML180/90 Tech Sheet
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (English)
- Leica DISTO/LinoFamily Brochure (German)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (French)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Italian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Spanish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Danish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Dutch)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Swedish)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Norwegian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Russian)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Japanese)
- Leica DISTO/Lino Family Brochure (Polish)