Leica TruView Cloud
Digital Reality at your Fingertips
Leica TruView Cloud is the industry leading service for easily and intuitively sharing point cloud data, design models, mark-ups and more. TruView Cloud lets any user navigate a site, add markups and GeoTags plus visualize designs in context to check design models against real work conditions. TruView Cloud removes IT hurdles, so firms of any size can leverage this enterprise-scale solution.
Questions? Contact Sales
In The Box
TruView Cloud 1 Year Subscription including 250 scan positions and associated storage
Optional Add-ons: scale your system by adding additional scan positions in increments of 250 or 500 scan positions
Customer Care (CCP) is included for the duration of the subscription
Publishing from Cyclone and Cyclone REGISTER 360 is included for the duration of the subscription
- Share point cloud data via intuitive easy to use interface with no CAD or 3D skills required
- Virtual, photo-realistic visits to project site from anywhere, anytime
- No plug-in required, accessible from any browser on any device
- Secure access to your TruView site via user login or make your page public to market your services
- Users can view, pan, zoom, measure and markup
- Simple yet effective back-end server administrator tools
- Advanced User Control with Active Directory/LDAP compatibility
Digital Reality Data Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device.
Leica TruView Cloud is quick and easy to deploy and scale. From first login and license activation to fully-functioning deployment takes just a few minutes. No IT hardware, software, or specialized personnel required. Share data quickly and instantly, sync markups and more for rapid communication and collaboration to meet demanding project timelines.
TruView Cloud is an Enterprise-level solution that can scale infinitely and instantly based on the volumes you and your clients need - publish all your data, whether it’s a handful of setups, or thousands. Unlimited, separate portals can be configured through the TruView Cloud administration tools. Assign different communities of unlimited users to each portal and assign access on a user-by-user basis.
TruView Cloud has removed IT hurdles so firms of any size and capacity can set up and maintain an Enterprise-level solution. Users do not have to install any app or program. Simply visit the URL you designate and access your clients can access TruView digital reality data from a laptop, desktop computer, or any smartphone or tablet. Easily collaborate with stakeholders and project-manage subcontractors by accepting data from a wide range of sensors and viewing both point clouds and models. Just point and click to unlock rich information. Users can publish directly to TruView Cloud from Cyclone or Cyclone REGISTER 360 or upload TVG or LGS files.
TruView Cloud Includes:
- 1 year subscription to TruView Cloud
- Base of 250 scan positions
- Additional positions can be purchased in 250 or 500 position increments as needed. To purchase additional positions please contact your local Leica Geosystems HDS Sales Representative via the form on this page.
Learn more about TruView Cloud at leica-geosystems.com
If your order contains Software or a Software Package you will receive a separate email with download and licensing instructions for your software purchase from Leica Geosystems within 3-4 business days.