Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS
Speed, Scale, Simplicity
Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS is the first step in preparing your data for delivery to clients or use downstream in design packages. Accurate registration is a must for any successful reality capture project and this simple and powerful tool allows you to quickly register your scans, clean your point cloud and produce all Leica Geosystems native and industry-standard formats.
In The Box
- Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS Software (Subscription)
*Subscription price includes base, required
- Each license of Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS provides access to Cyclone FIELD 360 for in-field data collection and scan pre-alignment
- Simple guided workflow: Import, Review and Optimize, Finalize and Publish
- Optimized for projects up to 500 scans
- Automatic registration and cleaning options take the guesswork out of combining your scans
- Visual QA lets you clearly see the quality and alignment of your project
- Support for all Leica Geosystems HDS sensors plus third party and industry standard data formats
- Publish to Leica Geosystems downstream products (TruView and JetStream), the universal reality capture project file (LGS) and all industry standard formats
- For a complete listing of product features please reference the Cyclone Technical Specification
The Power of Cyclone, simplified.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS borrows from the simplicity of the BLK360 while maintaining scalability to deliver a simple and robust point cloud registration solution.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS empowers users of any skill level to work smarter, deliver results more accurately, visualize in more detail and collaborate more effectively – placing the user at the center of their project.
Drag, Drop, Done. From project creation to final reporting, project completion is significantly faster thanks to multithreaded batch routines, one-step import and processing, guided workflows, built-in QA/QC tools and automated reporting to save significant time and guess-work while delivering higher productivity
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS handles even the most challenging of projects with ease and takes the headache out of complex workflows. New users can execute large projects, scaling to your needs, thanks to the simple-yet-powerful interface.
Deliver professional-level project deliverables with ease. Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS provides guided registration workflows to assist new users and speed the process for experienced users. Intuitive QA tools and reporting take the guesswork out of your registration quality and put all the information you need at your fingertips. Batch export your final products to a range of formats and programs and even push live data to the cloud for global collaboration with the click of a button. Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS now supports publishing of Leica Geosystems universal digital reality file, the LGS file, for simple downstream use in TruView, JetStream and CloudWorx.
Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS Includes:
- 1 year subscription to Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS
Learn more about Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 PLUS at leica-geosystems.com
If your order contains Software or a Software Package you will receive a separate email with download and licensing instructions for your software purchase from Leica Geosystems within 3-4 business days.
|Operating system||Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows® 8 & 8.1 (64 bit only), Windows® 10 (64 bit only)|
|Processor||2.0 GHz Dual Core processor or better||3.0 GHz Quad Core w/ Hyper-threading or higher|
|RAM||2 GB (4 GB for Windows® 7)||32 GB or more 64 bit OS|
|Hard disk||40 GB||500 GB SSD Drive|
|Large project disk option||RAID 5, 6, or 10 w/ SATA or SAS|
|Display||SVGA or OpenGL accelerated graphics card (with latest drivers)||
Nvidia GeForce GTX 680, Quadro K4000 or ATI Radeon 7850 or better, with 2 GB's memory or more
|Note||Ensure that minimum requirements for both publishing and viewing are observed for best results|
Microsoft, Windows® and the Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and / or other countries.