Yes, you can change the units of measure.:
1. Press the "Func" key to access the functions menu.
2. Press the Select button to the left of the ON/DIST. Button. These correspond to the icons in the bottom corners of the screen. In this case, the gear icon to indicate "settings".
3. Use the top arrow key to move from the Bluetooth setting to the measurement units setting and press the "=" key in the middle of the arrow keys.
4. Select which unit of measure you would like to use using the arrow keys, then press the right Select Key which is lined up with a checkmark in the display.
5. Take measurements using your new setting.